Dr. Katy Mooberry DC
Articles on . . .
CLOSED on Wednesdays
Same Day Appointments Available!
Map directions to our office!
Chiropractic in the News
Dr. Katy Ratzz Mooberry is a Colorado native, who grew up in the foothills above Golden, and returned to the sunshine state with her husband, Dr. Isaac Mooberry, from the green Pacific Northwest! They met while attending University of Western States in Portland, Oregon. Dr. Katy Mooberry received her BS in Biology from the University of Puget Sound in Washington and Dr. Isaac Mooberry did his undergraduate work at Washington State University and received his BS in Human Biology from University of Western States.
Both Katy and Isaac are avid outdoors enthusiasts and they enjoy skiing, snowshoeing, hiking, biking, camping and playing tennis together. Katy also enjoys running and swimming, while Isaac likes basketball, fishing, and golf.
In addition to playing outside, Dr. Katy and Dr. Isaac are kept very busy keeping up with their daughter Michaela. Michaeala is a healthy, active little girl who has been treated with chiropractic care since she was born and she is thriving!
They believe that preventative healthcare promotes wellness and will help save time and money in the long run. This active lifestyle is why they decided on Evergreen, Colorado as the place to open their clinic, Get Moving Chiropractic.
- University of Western States, Portland, Oregon
Both Dr. Katy and Dr. Isaac graduated in 2006
- National Board of Chiropractic Examiners
- Colorado State Board of Chiropractic
- American Red Cross Professional Rescuer
- Certification from the Academy Council of Chiropractic Pediatrics (CACCP): Dr. Katy is working on her 200 hour certification through the International Chiropractic Pediatric Association. She is done with the classroom work and is now enrolled in two research programs.
- Webster Technique for pregnant moms
- Active Release Technique, Isaac was certified in this Technique in 2010
- Selective Functional Movement Assessment (SFMA)- A series of 7 functional movements that test the patient's ability to move and perform.
- National Sports Center for the Disabled
Both doctors are volunteers with the NSCD at Winter Park, where they share their love of skiing with disabled people!
- Evergreen Chamber of Commerce
They help promote small businesses like Get Moving Chiropractic in the Evergreen area.
- International Chiropractic Pediatric Association
They help promote pediatric care through chiropractic.
- Colorado Chiropractic Association
They help promote chiropractic in Colorado.
Congratulations to Dr. Katy and Dr. Isaac Mooberry who both received the Rising Star Award in 2007-2008 from the Colorado Chiropractic Association! This award is presented to a Colorado chiropractor, practicing less than 10 years, who have contributed the greatest amount of time and talent to the CCA and the chiropractic profession in Colorado!
- Rising Star Award in 2007-2008 from the Colorado Chiropractic Association.
OTHER PRACTITIONERS IN OUR OFFICE:
Meet our Acupuncturist Lisa Fudge Smith!
- She works out of our office with Evergreen Acupuncture and Oriental Medicine. Contact her at 720-934-3008 or www.acupunctureevergreen.com
- Tawney Hilliard RMT, RYT
Registered Massage Therapist and Registered Yoga Therapist
Tawney graduated from the Denver School of Massage Therapy in May of 2007, as a member of the "The High Five Club." She went on to pursue her vision of working in Alaska where she became Nationally Certified in Therapeutic Massage and Bodywork, ran a spa, and worked for a local chiropractor. After returning to the lower 48, Tawney's journeys eventually led her back to Colorado where she has committed her time to helping clients in the chiropractic setting. She is certified in 13 types of bodywork and specializes in Trigger Point Therapy. Tawney believes releasing these points is crucial to proper muscle function and are a primary source of pain for many people. In May 2012 she completed her Yoga Alliance Certification and looks forward to incorporating yoga and massage to further strengthen, lengthen, educate, and heal the bodies of her clients. She believes "chiropractic and massage were made for each other". Tawney loves music, yoga, climbing, running, and most of all spending time with her husband and daughter, Stella Blue.
Meet our Massage Therapist Pam Marquardt!
- Pam works out of our office as a Certified Massage Therapist
Pam has been a certified massage therapist for 14 years. A 2000 graduate of the Colorado School of Healing Arts, Pam is also registered with the state of Colorado and a member of the Associated Bodywork and Massage Professionals. Pam has worked in her own office setting, at a day spa, and alongside an acupunturist before joining the Get Moving team in March 2013.
Pam sees clients from all walks of life. Clients that are young, old, injured, athletic, chronically ill, workaholics, and retirees are all in a day’s work. With every client, she uses her knowledge, experience and intuition to create a safe space for them to decompress, to make their own body-mind connection, and feel wellness again. Her specialties include deep tissue and sports massage, myofascial release, swedish massage, oncology massage, foot reflexology and lymph drainage. No matter how gentle or intense you perfer you massage to be, Pam will integrate these various types of bodywork into your own personalized session to maximize your results.
Pam is a Wisconsin native who moved to Lakewood in 1998. She later moved to Evergreen with her husband in 2001, and feels very fortunate to provide her skilled services to people in such a beautiful mountain setting.
Certified Master Herbalist
- Trysta Major
Certified Master Herbalist with Integrative Herbalism
Not only is Trysta our fabulous receptionist and chiropractic assistant for Get Moving Chiropractic, she runs her business Integrative Herbalism from our office as well.
BUSINESSES THAT WE SUPPORT:
- Synergy Yoga and Physical Therapy will help you lead an active lifestyle
- Holistic Therapies Naturopathic Doctors will help you understand and implement a nutritional program. She also works out of our office, please call her at 720-480-2689 or Email Trysta.
- Incognito Solutions will help put your best foot on the web
- Integrative Herbalism
- Foothills Doula
- Balanced Birth Doula